After a class discussion, I changed some aspects of my logo by taking away added features and leaving all letters to be normal apart from the O and S. I took away the line connecting the A and W as it was too close to the line (connecting the T and S) and felt too cluttered. I removed the long line from the M as there didn’t seem to be any actual use for it and so wasn’t needed. I made the O in line with the other letters so it was cleaner and ordered appropriately. I also adjusted the kerning a little so there was more breathing space. Overall, I am pleased with the result as it is clean and controlled and appeals to what the ethos of the community is about.